Sales Tax Analyst
Carrollwood Tampa, FL
Are you a driven tax professional looking for a highly interactive and fun career opportunity with one of the premier companies in the Tampa Bay area? Well, this position could be for you! We are conducting a search for a Sales Tax Accountant to join a top performing team responsible for assisting with filing corporate tax returns.
Sales Tax Accountant Job Duties:
- Assist with federal and state tax filings
- Prepare sales and use returns
- Prepare property tax returns
- Research and prepare business licensing requirements and annual reporting
- Assist with corporate income tax requests
- Assist auditors with providing tax information
- Other special tax projects, as needed
Sales Tax Accountant Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
- CPA Certification strongly preferred
- 5+ years of professional tax experience, ideally with some public accounting firm experience
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills required
- Solid critical thinking and analysis and attention to detail
- Strong planning and organization skills and understanding of the importance of deadlines
- Superb communications skills required
Sales Tax Accountant Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment
- GREAT leadership and high visibility
- TERRIFIC career growth potential
- Medical & dental insurance
- Highly competitive compensation of $65,000 - $75,000!
At Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting & Finance leadership roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge combined with our extensive recruiting experience means we not only know what you're looking for; we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.