We are conducting a search for a Senior Accountant to join an expanding accounting team with a growing client! Primary responsibilities will include assisting with general accounting functions and accounts payable.
Senior Accountant Job Duties:
- Assist with month end close
- Perform all accounts payable functions for the company
- Perform monthly variance analysis
- Prepare and post journal entries
- Perform account reconciliations
- Special projects
Senior Accountant Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 3+ years of professional accounting experience
- Strong accounts payable experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Superb attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and excellent written and communications skills required
Senior Accountant Benefits and Compensation:
- Nice corporate culture and offices!
- Terrific career growth potential
- Excellent benefits package
- Compensation $60,000 - $65,000!
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for...we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.