2985 Drew Street Clearwater, FL
Are you a motivated accounting professional looking for a challenging new career opportunity with one of the premier companies in the Tampa area? Well, this position could be for you! We are conducting a search for a Senior Accountant to join a top performing team.
Senior Accountant Job Duties:
- Assist with month end close
- Prepare and post journal entries
- Analyze cost of sales
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting
- Review contracts to ensure compliance with company policies
- Perform financial analysis
- Research new GAAP rules
- Prepare financial statements
- Assist with bond issuance and calculate bonds covenants
- Various special projects, as needed
Senior Accountant Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- CPA certification, or actively pursuing certification required
- 5+ years of professional accounting experience required
- Public accounting firm experience strongly preferred
- Healthcare industry experience strongly preferred
- Advanced Excel skills required, including vlookups and pivots
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Superb attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and excellent written and communications skills required
Senior Accountant Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment
- GREAT leadership and high visibility
- TERRIFIC career growth potential
- FANTASTIC benefits
- Highly competitive compensation of $60,000 - $70,000!
At Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting & Finance leadership roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge combined with our extensive recruiting experience means we not only know what you're looking for; we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.