9800 Fourth St. North, Suite 300 Pinellas, FL 33702
Are you an accounting professional looking for an exciting new career opportunity? Well, this position could be for you! We are conducting a search for a Senior Accountant to join our client, a CPA firm located in the Tampa Bay area. Responsibilities will primarily consist of preparing tax returns for individuals and corporations and preparing compiled or reviewed financial statements.
Senior Accountant Job Duties:
- Summarize, analyze, and reconcile general ledger accounts
- Prepare individual and corporate tax returns
- Assist with year-end tax projections
- Prepare compiled or reviewed financial statements
- Assist with month and year-end close processes
- Train, develop, and supervise staff
- Assist with various other consulting projects, as needed
Senior Accountant Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
- CPA certification required
- 2+ years of professional accounting public accounting firm experience required
- Advanced Excel skills required
- ProSystems skills a plus
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Superb attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and excellent written and communications skills required
Senior Accountant Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment
- GREAT leadership and high visibility
- TERRIFIC career growth potential
- FANTASTIC benefits
- Highly competitive compensation of $65,000 - $80,000, plus bonus potential!
At Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting & Finance leadership roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge combined with our extensive recruiting experience means we not only know what you're looking for; we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.