Our large corporate client has asked for assistance in staffing its growing corporate accounting team. We are conducting a search for a Senior Accountant to join a top performing team primarily responsible assisting with financial reporting and analysis.
Senior Accountant Job Duties:
- Ensure financial reports are in accordance with US GAAP
- Review and analyze company’s financials
- Ensure accounting transactions are recorded properly
- Conduct monthly variance analysis
- Prepare and post journal entries
- Assist with month end close
- Support process improvement initiatives
- Special projects, as needed
Senior Accountant Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
- CPA certification strongly preferred
- 4+ years of professional accounting experience, ideally with some public accounting firm experience
- Advanced Microsoft Excel required
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Superb attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and excellent written and communications skills required
Senior Accountant Benefits and Compensation:
- Professional corporate culture
- Lots of career growth potential
- Progressive benefits package
- Compensation $70,000-78,000
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for…we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.