Tampa, FL 33659
Are you an accounting professional who wants to take advantage of a new career opportunity, that shows the potential for strong growth? Well, this position could be for you! We are conducting a search for a Senior Accountant to join a top performing team primarily responsible for assisting with month end close functions.
Senior Accountant Job Duties:
- Assist with accounting research and analytical support
- Prepare financial statements
- Assist month end and year end close
- Prepare account reconciliations
- Assist with acquisitions
- Various special projects, as needed
Senior Accountant Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
- CPA certification strongly preferred
- 3+ years of professional accounting experience
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills required
- Strong analytical skills
- Superb attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and excellent written and communications skills required
Senior Accountant Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment
- GREAT leadership and high visibility
- TERRIFIC career growth potential
- FANTASTIC benefits
- Highly competitive compensation of $62,000 - $76,000, plus bonus potential!
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for...we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.