Terrific corporate Senior Internal Auditor opportunity within a quality audit team in one of our favorite corporate clients. A great ‘foot in the door’, then internal opportunities galore to move within after audit! This professional will be involved in financial, operational and IT audits, with heavy internal interface with multiple areas. NO TRAVEL.
Senior Auditor Job Duties:
- Ensure Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance
- Audit support
- Perform annual risk assessments
- Communicate audit findings
- Keep abreast of current rules and regulations impacting the company
- Staff supervision and leadership
Senior Auditor Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
- CPA certification (or pursuit) highly preferred
- 2+ years of audit experience in public accounting and/or corporate
- Internal controls/SOX expertise a plus
- Strong planning and organization skills and understanding of the importance of deadlines
- Superb communications skills
Senior Auditor Benefits and Compensation:
- Terrific corporate environment
- Highly visible
- Great career growth potential
- $60,000 - $74,000, plus bonus and strong benefits
At Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting & Finance roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for…we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.