Senior Business Analyst
3407 West Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. Suite 100 Tampa, FL
Top notch and dynamic company in Tampa has asked our assistance in its search for a Senior Business Analyst to join its team. This professional will primarily be responsible for supporting system process improvement initiatives and interfacing extensively with various departments within the organization.
Senior Business Analyst Job Duties:
- Build and maintain financial reports
- Analyze company processes, functions, and activities to improve business applications
- Act as a liaison between the finance and accounting departments and IT
- Assist with software implementations
- Assist with application/system design
- Document development requirements
- Assist with testing and debugging applications
- Special projects
Senior Business Analyst Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5+ years of related experience
- Technical data analysis experience required
- Software implementation experience required
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required
- Navision experience strongly preferred
- Good communications skills required
Senior Business Analyst Benefits and Compensation:
- Dynamic and professional working environment
- Very strong leadership team
- Highly competitive compensation of $90,000 - $100,000, plus strong benefits package
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for…we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.