Senior Director of Revenue Recognition
Terrific corporate client in Tampa Bay has requested our assistance in finding an executive accounting professional with strong healthcare revenue recognition experience for its leadership team. This professional will oversee all revenue recognition for the company.
Senior Director of Revenue Recognition Job Duties:
- Ensure all revenue is recorded accurately and in compliance with regulations
- Research revenue recognition requirements
- Develop and implement proper policies and procedures to recognize revenue when appropriate
- Oversee cash applications and accounts receivable management
- Manage complex projects
- Special projects
Senior Director of Revenue Recognition Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
- CPA license strongly preferred
- 8+ years of progressive healthcare or managed care revenue recognition experience required
- 10+ years of management experience
- Accounts receivable and cash applications experience
- Advanced technical and analytical skills
- Solid critical thinking and attention to detail
- Strong planning and organization skills and understanding of the importance of deadlines
- Superb communication skills
Senior Director of Revenue Recognition Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment
- Quality executive leadership
- Highly visible opportunity with very strong career growth potential
- Highly competitive compensation of $150,000 - $175,000, plus bonus potential and terrific benefits package
At Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting & Finance leadership roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for…we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.