Senior Financial/Accounting Analyst
Corporate client has grown recently through acquisition, thus creating the need for an addition to staff. This blended accounting/finance role will play an integral role in the financial team and offers high exposure and rapid career growth! The Senior Financial/Accounting Analyst will be responsible for financial analysis, complex reconciliations and financial reporting.
Senior Financial/Accounting Analyst Job Duties:
- Perform complex account reconciliations
- Extract, manipulate, and analyze data
- Assist with month end close
- Ensure accurate rent reporting and accruals
- Prepare and post journal entries
- Assist with process improvement initiatives
- Ad hoc reporting and special projects
Senior Financial/Accounting Analyst Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting preferred; open to degree in Finance
- 3+ years of professional accounting/finance experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Microsoft Dynamics skills a plus
- Solid critical and creative thinking
- Attention to detail, time sensitive regarding deadlines
- Strong communications skills
Senior Financial/Accounting Analyst Benefits and Compensation:
- New and progressive office space
- Great work group
- Strong benefits package
- Compensation $70,000 - $75,000!
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for…we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.