Senior Financial Analyst
Come work as a Senior Financial Analyst at a growing company that offers great benefits with opportunities to advance and learn alongside accomplished financial executives!
Senior Financial Analyst Job Duties:
- Develop ad hoc financial models
- Monitor and analyze company financial performance
- Prepare executive level reports
- Develop and implement new reporting techniques
- Prepare monthly financial reports
- Support process improvement initiates
- Lead finance related projects
Senior Financial Analyst Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- 3+ years of financial analysis experience
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required, including the ability to create pivots, vlookups, nested formulas, and macros
- Solid critical thinking and attention to detail
- Strong communications skills required
Senior Financial Analyst Benefits and Compensation:
- Professional team environment
- Solid leaders and associates
- High visibility within the company
- Salary of $60,000 - $70,000, plus bonus potential and strong benefits
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance positions in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for…we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.