Senior Financial Analyst
Unique opportunity with one of the top companies in Tampa Bay! We are conducting a search for a Senior Financial Analyst that will be responsible for a variety of complex financial analysis including trend analysis.
Senior Financial Analyst Job Duties:
- Perform complex financial models and analysis
- Present findings to the Board of Directors
- Management of financial data
- Extensive interface with multiple levels of management
- Work with third party actuaries regarding claims analysis
- Assist with insurance policy renewal strategies
- Perform ad hoc analysis, and more
Senior Financial Analyst Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Statistics, or Accounting
- 2+ years of financial analysis experience
- Actuarial analyst certification preferred
- Insurance industry experience preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required
- Advanced analytical skills required
- Solid critical thinking and attention to detail
- Strong presentation and communication skills
Senior Financial Analyst Benefits and Compensation:
- Quality corporate culture, beautiful office space
- High visibility
- Competitive compensation of $80,000 - $85,000, plus good benefits package
At Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting & Finance roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for…we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.