Senior Investment Analyst
4830 West Kennedy Blvd., #240 Tampa, FL
Interested in a unique accounting role within a high growth client in Tampa Bay? We have been asked to conduct a search for an Investor Relations Accountant to join its dynamic team. You will be responsible for maintaining investment reports and supporting schedules for use with its investors and potential investors.
Investor Relations Accountant Job Duties:
- Prepare and maintain detailed investment reports
- Prepare and maintain supporting investment report schedules, tracking investment amounts and performance
- Calculate distribution amounts, obtain investor approval, and coordinate payments
- Create and maintain capital schedules tracking investments
- Prepare waterfall calculations in accordance with agreements
- Prepare quarterly schedules to support interest calculations and equity totals
- Various special projects
Investor Relations Accountant Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 5+ years of professional accounting experience
- Real estate industry experience preferred
- Strong technical analytical skills required
Investor Relations Accountant Benefits and Compensation:
- Professional and fast paced corporate culture
- Growing company with a lot of internal opportunity
- Medical & dental insurance
- Salary of $70,000 - $80,000, plus bonus potential
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance leadership roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for…we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.