Senior Manager of Accounting
Interested in making a real contribution in your workplace? We are conducting a search for a Senior Manager of Accounting for one of our corporate clients and its expanding accounting team in the Tampa Bay area.
Senior Manager of Accounting Job Duties:
- Oversee the accounting team
- Maintain internal controls
- Train, develop and mentor staff
- Develop training plan for incoming staff
- Coordinate system implementations
- Oversee the analytical review of general ledger balances
- Assist with the coordination of audit activities
- Special projects
Senior Manager of Accounting Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA certification strongly preferred
- 8+ years of progressive professional accounting experience; some public accounting firm experience preferred
- Supervisory experience
- Healthcare industry experience preferred
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Solid critical thinking and attention to detail
- Quality communications skills
Senior Manager of Accounting Benefits and Compensation:
- Professional corporate culture
- Highly visible role with great mentorship potential
- Quality benefits package
- Competitive compensation package of $115,000 - $125,000 salary, plus bonus potential!
At Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting & Finance leadership roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for…we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.