Senior Pricing Analyst
560 Carillon Pkwy Saint Petersburg, FL
Are you a driven pricing professional who is a team player and can work independently? Well this position could be for you! We are conducting a search for a Senior Pricing Analyst to join a top performing team primarily responsible for leading pricing development and analysis in the Tampa Bay area.
Senior Pricing Analyst Job Duties:
- Lead pricing development and analysis to ensure competitive market pricing
- Provide support to management and sales
- Communicate with various departments within the company
- Create pricing proposals and present proposals to senior management
- Analyze competitor pricing data
- Special projects, and more
Senior Pricing Analyst Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Economics required
- Master’s Degree preferred
- 10+ years of professional financial analysis or pricing experience
- Payment industry experience preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Essbase skills required
- Advanced analytical skills required
- Solid critical thinking and attention to detail
- Strong planning and organization skills and understanding of the importance of deadlines
- Superb communications skills required
Senior Pricing Analyst Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment
- GREAT leadership and high visibility
- TERRIFIC career growth potential
- FANTASTIC benefits
- Highly competitive compensation of $80,000 - $105,000, plus bonus potential!
At Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting & Finance leadership roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge combined with our extensive recruiting experience means we not only know what you're looking for; we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.