Senior Tax Analyst
Opportunities in corporate tax are starting to heat up in Tampa Bay! We have been requested to work on an exclusive opportunity with one of our client companies as it expands its tax team. The Senior Tax Analyst new hire will have the opportunity to create their position.
Senior Tax Analyst Job Duties:
- Prepare income tax provisions
- Assist with all tax related filings
- Assist with process improvement initiatives
- Research tax related issues
- Assist with tax audits
Senior Tax Analyst Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- CPA certification strongly preferred
- 4+ years of professional tax experience; some public accounting experience strongly preferred
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize
Senior Tax Analyst Benefits and Compensation:
- Professional corporate culture
- Great benefits package
- Compensation of $85,000 - $90,000, plus bonus potential!
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for…we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.