Senior Treasury Analyst
3407 West Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. Suite 100 Tampa, FL 33607
Interested in working for a strong Tampa Bay company in a key strategic role? Our corporate client has enlisted our assistance to find a Senior Treasury Analyst to join its team. This role will report directly to the Treasury Manager.
Senior Treasury Analyst Job Duties:
- Perform variance analysis and metrics
- Prepare cash forecasts
- Assist with international treasury operations in researching banks and opening and closing bank accounts
- Prepare corporate banking reports, including associated schedules
- Assist with annual budget process
- Prepare financial reports and forecasting
- Various special projects
Senior Treasury Analyst Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- 4+ years of treasury experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Great Plains skills a plus
- Strong planning and organization skills and understanding of the importance of deadlines
Senior Treasury Analyst Benefits and Compensation:
- Quality corporation and working environment
- Strong mentors
- Great opportunity to interact with others/high visibility
- Excellent benefits package
- Salary of $60,000 - $65,000, plus bonus potential
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance positions in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for…we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.