** We will consider a flex schedule for candidates currently pursuing their degree.
As a growing Accounting & Finance Recruiting Firm servicing the Tampa Bay and Sarasota/Bradenton markets, we are seeking a highly motivated Sourcing Assistant to join the team of our beautiful, new Tampa office. In this fun, flexible internship opportunity, you will be working with a specialized team of Recruiting Managers, and your primary responsibilities will include proactively sourcing candidates via database, job board or search engines; reviewing candidates' resumes for specific qualifications; creatively reaching out to passive candidates, and more. The ideal candidate would have excellent attention to detail, strong research and analytical skills, and good communication skills. If you are someone who enjoys helping others and working with great people, Taylor White is the company for you!
Sourcing Assistant Job Duties:
- Source candidates via database, job boards or search engines
- Identify candidates' strengths and match them to the appropriate client, position and work environment
- Utilize applicant tracking system to match candidates to job orders
- Employ Boolean search strings and other methodologies on LinkedIn, Indeed, CareerBuilder, The Ladders, and other job boards, search engines and databases
- Qualify candidates through screening candidate resumes for essential function/duties, work history, training, technical skills and salary requirements
- Analyze and research various accounting and finance roles to better understand what the client is seeking
- Ongoing development of creative, effective and innovative sourcing strategies to identify and attract passive candidates
Sourcing Assistant Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance (or working towards degree in these fields)
- Strong writing skills, and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Effective research and analytical skills
- PC literate in Windows environment including MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and the internet
With more than a decade of proven excellence in Accounting & Finance staffing and consulting, we maintain very close relationships with our clients and consultants, which sets us apart from the competition. We are known by our clients and consultants for our creative and entrepreneurial style that builds strong team relationships in a professional and collaborative environment. We offer an outstanding, fun working environment, a flexible schedule, excellent reputation and a great support team.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.