Staff Internal Auditor
Are you a driven auditor looking for a highly interactive and fun career opportunity with one of the premier companies in the Tampa area? Well, this position could be for you! We are conducting a search for a Staff Internal Auditor to join a top performing team responsible for assisting with internal audit functions.
Staff Internal Auditor Job Duties:
- Assist with planning audit engagements
- Assist with the day-to-day audit functions
- Assess risks identified
- Perform internal controls testing
- Communicate audit findings
- Conduct and document interviews with staff
- Review financial and non-financial information
- Keep abreast of current rules and regulations impacting the company
- Special projects, as needed
Staff Internal Auditor Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- CPA / CIA strongly preferred, or willingness to obtain certification(s)
- 1+ years of audit experience required, preferably with some public accounting firm experience
- Domestic travel up to 30% required
- Strong Excel skills required
- Excellent analytical skills
- Solid critical thinking and attention to detail
- Strong planning and organization skills and understanding of the importance of deadlines
- Superb communications skills required
Staff Internal Auditor Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment
- GREAT leadership and high visibility
- TERRIFIC career growth potential
- Medical & dental insurance
- Highly competitive compensation of $55,000 - $60,000, plus bonus potential!
At Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting & Finance leadership roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge combined with our extensive recruiting experience means we not only know what you're looking for; we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.