Dynamic Tampa Bay client has asked our assistance in its search for a Tax Manager to join its leadership team, with oversight of all income tax compliance functions.
Tax Manager Job Duties:
- Perform tax research and analysis
- Interpret and explain tax rules
- Review and prepare work papers and memos
- Manage tax deadlines
- Perform tax reconciliations
- Ensure accuracy of filed tax returns
- Identify audit risks and respond to audit inquiries
- Train, supervise, and develop staff
- Manage tax audits
- Assist with ad hoc reporting and research projects, as needed
Tax Manager Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Current CPA certification or CPA candidate
- 4+ years of progressive domestic tax experience, ideally with some public accounting firm experience
- International tax experience a plus
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required
- Good communications skills required
Tax Manager Benefits and Compensation:
- High visibility within the corporation
- Quality leaders and team
- Highly competitive compensation of $85,000 - $95,000, plus bonus potential, and a solid benefits package
At Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting & Finance roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for…we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.