High growth corporate client has asked our assistance in finding a top Tax Manager to join its dynamic company in Tampa Bay! This professional will assist with preparation of the quarterly and annual income tax provisions, assist with team leadership, and will report to the Tax Director.
Tax Manager Job Duties:
- Assist with the coordination of all tax filings
- Prepare income tax provisions for domestic and foreign locations
- Assist with financial reporting and disclosures
- Prepare consolidated federal tax return
- Prepare and file foreign bank account reports
- Review sales tax returns
- Perform complex tax research
- Special projects
Tax Manager Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and current CPA certification
- 4+ years of progressive tax experience, preferably with some public accounting experience
- Solid international provision experience
- International company experience
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Critical thinking and attention to detail
- Strong planning and organization skills and understanding of the importance of deadlines
Tax Manager Benefits and Compensation:
- Professional corporate culture and very nice office space
- Quality leadership
- High career growth potential
- Highly competitive compensation of $85,000 - $100,000, plus health and dental insurance
At Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting & Finance roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for…we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.