Tax Preparer Consultant - Part-Time
Are you an experienced tax professional looking to work part-time while adding value to a company? Then, Taylor White Consulting may have an opportunity for you! Currently seeking a Tax Preparer Consultant for a CPA firm client in the Tampa area with CCH prosystems experience. This is a consulting assignment, working approximately 20 to 25 hours a week with a very flexible schedule!
Tax Preparer Consultant – Part-Time Job Duties:
- Prepare business tax returns, to include partnerships, S-corps and C-corps
- Prepare individual tax returns
- Assist with creating the supporting tax workpapers
- Other special projects, and more
Tax Preparer Consultant – Part-Time Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
- 3+ years of professional tax experience required
- CCH prosystems experience required
- Superb attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and excellent communications skills required
Tax Preparer Consultant – Part-Time Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment
- GREAT leadership and high visibility
- Highly competitive rate of $17.00 - $30.00 per hour (commensurate with experience)
At Taylor White Consulting, we view consulting as a career – not as a temporary fix between permanent opportunities. Therefore, we only employ highly experienced career Consultants who enjoy the variety of challenges we’re able to pair them with. We also do what it takes to keep a steady flow of top talent, attracting the area’s best Consultants through competitive pay and outstanding benefits. For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhiteconsulting.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.