We have been engaged by a quality corporate client to search for a Tax Senior to join its large Tax department due to internal promotion.
Tax Senior Job Duties:
- Help solve complex business issues from strategy to execution
- Prepare federal, state, and local tax returns
- Research tax code and regulations
- Responsible for ensuring tax compliance and solving tax issues
- Train and mentor staff
- Establish effective working relationships
Tax Senior Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- CPA license is a plus
- 2+ years of tax experience
Tax Senior Benefits and Compensation:
- Strong leadership and team
- Good benefits including a liberal PTO policy
- Great work-life balance
- Compensation of $60,000 to $80,000 salary, plus discretionary bonus
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for...we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.