Tax Staff / Senior / Manager
Tampa Bay, FL
Are you a driven tax professional looking for a rewarding career with a dynamic company that you can build a future with? Well, one of our best corporate clients in the Tampa Bay area is looking for tax professionals at all levels!
Tax Staff / Senior / Manager Job Duties:
- Tax provision and US tax return preparation (including sales tax, property tax, etc.)
- Tax audit support
- Provision, compliance (domestic and international)
- Planning & research (domestic and international)
- Direct and indirect tax
- Working with external parties
- Issue research and resolution
- International Values Added Tax
- Special projects, as needed
Tax Staff / Senior / Manager Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
- 1+ years of tax experience required
- Provision experience required for Senior & Manager level
- CPA certification required for Manager level
- Big 4 or Large National public accounting firm experience required for Manager level
- Income tax experience preferred
- International tax experience a plus!
- Strong planning and organization skills and understanding of the importance of deadlines
- Superb communications skills required
Tax Staff / Senior / Manager Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment
- EXCELLENT work/life balance
- GREAT leadership and high visibility
- OUTSTANDING benefits
- Highly competitive compensation of $60,000 - $110,000 (commensurate with experience)!
At Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting & Finance leadership roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge combined with our extensive recruiting experience means we not only know what you're looking for; we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.