Technical Accounting Manager
Tampa Bay, FL
Are you a detail oriented, proactive and service oriented accounting professional looking for an AWESOME opportunity to advance your career and take on a new challenge? Well, this position could be for you! We are conducting a search for a Technical Accounting Manager to join a top performing team focused on technical accounting and some SEC reporting.
Technical Accounting Manager Job Duties:
- Assess technical accounting implications for complex business issues and transactions
- Monitor new accounting literature and SEC rules
- Assist in the preparation and/or review of SEC filings, including 10-K, 10-Q, Proxy, 8-K and other documents as necessary
- Supervise and review senior accountants’ work
Technical Accounting Manager Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required, Master’s Degree preferred
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) required
- 5+ years of accounting and reporting experience
- Big 4 certified public accounting firm and/or large SEC registrant experience required
- Technical Accounting Research experience required
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Technical Accounting Manager Benefits and Compensation:
- Good work life balance
- Terrific leadership and high visibility
- Tremendous career growth potential
- Awesome benefits
- Highly competitive compensation of $80,000 - $90,000, plus bonus (commensurate with experience)!
At Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting & Finance leadership roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge combined with our extensive recruiting experience means we not only know what you're looking for; we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.