19387 Us Highway 19 N Clearwater, FL
Are you an outgoing training professional with supervisory experience looking for a highly interactive and fun career opportunity with one of the premier companies in the Tampa Bay area? Well, this position could be for you! We are conducting a search for a Training Manager to join a top performing team responsible for travelling to various locations throughout the US to train employees.
Training Manager Job Duties:
- Develop and implement best practices
- Train numerous company operations centers throughout the US
- Train employees how to hire and manage effectively
- Support process improvement initiatives
- Other special projects, as needed
Training Manager Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 10+ years of professional related experience
- Strong supervisory experience required
- Travel required (30% – 50%)
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Superb communication, writing and interpersonal skills required
Training Manager Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment
- GREAT leadership and high visibility
- TERRIFIC career growth potential
- Medical & dental insurance
- Highly competitive compensation of $80,000 - $90,000, plus bonus potential!
At Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting & Finance leadership roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge combined with our extensive recruiting experience means we not only know what you're looking for; we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.