VP of Business Solutions
If you are a banking executive with strong leadership skills, we want to talk to you! We are conducting a search for a VP of Business Solutions to join a top performing team in the Tampa Bay area. As a valued member of this dynamic team, you will be responsible for analyzing and driving growth opportunities.
VP of Business Solutions Job Duties:
- Review existing business plans
- Identify potential growth areas
- Manage the development of all business service functions
- Implement new products and/or programs to provide better service
- Coach and mentor staff
- Analyze and make process improvement recommendations
- Build relationships
- Establish and monitor business goals
- Research economic and competitive changes
- Seek training opportunities
- Other special projects, as assigned
VP of Business Solutions Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field required
- 10+ years of professional commercial banking experience required
- 5+ years of management experience required
- Strong leadership experience required
- Commercial banking experience required
- Credit union experience strongly preferred
- Strong technical and analytical skills required
- Superb attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and excellent communications skills required
VP of Business Solutions Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment
- GREAT leadership and high visibility
- TERRIFIC career growth potential
- Medical & dental insurance
- Highly competitive compensation of $130,000 - $140,000, plus bonus potential!
At Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting & Finance leadership roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge combined with our extensive recruiting experience means we not only know what you're looking for; we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.