Accountant - HYBRID
Tampa, FL US
Are you an eager team player with strong interpersonal and accounting skills looking for a new career opportunity? Our client is in the midst of a reorganization due to corporate growth and leadership is creating this new position to be part of the accounting team! The Accountant will assist on a variety of accounting tasks including account reconciliations, bank reconciliations, fixed assets, month-end close and more!
Accountant Benefits and Compensation:
- Nice hybrid work schedule
- Strong mentors
- Lots of professional growth potential
- Nice benefits package
- Salary target $65,000 – 70,000, plus additional bonus
Accountant Job Duties:
- Prepare bank and account reconciliations
- Assist with fixed assets and other general accounting areas
- Participate in month-end close tasks
- Investigate accounting discrepancies and suggest resolution
- Interface within the department as well as cross-functionally within the company
- Prepare requested documentation to support annual audit
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 1+ year of professional accounting or audit experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently and effectively
- Able to work independently within in a team framework
- Attention to detail, organized and strong communicator
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for...we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.