Accounting Advisory Managers
Multiple Markets, (none selected) US
One of our newest clients’ in multiple markets is seeking Big 4 public accounting professionals with strong technical skills and a working knowledge of U.S. GAAP for a highly interactive and fun career opportunity. These Accounting Advisory Managers will gain exposure to a wide range of industries and projects, make a true business impact with clients, and experience client interaction.
Accounting Advisory Managers Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment and exclusivity with Big 4 talented professionals
- GREAT leadership and more work life balance
- Medical & dental insurance, 401(k), PTO, and fast promotion opportunities based on merit
- Highly competitive salary $85,000 - $135,000 (depending on level and market) PLUS overtime pay
Accounting Advisory Managers Job Duties:
- Preparation or review of operational due diligence for complex transactions (acquisitions and divestitures, stock offerings and debt raises, IPO’s)
- Accounting projects focused on carving out business units/subsidiaries
- Integration with client’s internal staff as subject matter expert when it comes to operational senior accounting tasks or overall financial team support
- Preparation or review of financial and regulatory information in accordance with SEC and regulatory requirements
- Research and document projects related to new ASC accounting standards
- Process improvement projects and implementation of changes
Accounting Advisory Managers Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
- 6+ years of Big 4 public accounting experience and CPA required
- Must be located in or willing to relocate to the following markets: Boston, MA; New York, NY; Philadelphia, PA; San Francisco, CA; Washington, D.C.; Dallas, TX; Charlotte, NC; Stamford, CT
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Strong technical skills and working knowledge of U.S. GAAP (required) and SEC reporting (a plus)
At Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting & Finance leadership roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge combined with our extensive recruiting experience means we not only know what you're looking for; we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.