Greater Tampa Area, FL
Are you an experienced accounting professional looking for a highly visible opportunity to advance your career and take on a new challenge? Well, this position could be for you! We are conducting a search for an Accounting Analyst to join the top performing team of a growing, market leader in the Tampa Bay area. Apply now!
Accounting Analyst Job Duties:
- Analyze accounts payable trends and data
- Develop and maintain various reports and models
- Assist with process improvement initiatives
- Perform special projects, and more
Accounting Analyst Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
- 2+ years of previous Accounts Payable experience
- Advanced Excel skills required, to include vlookups, pivot tables, and formulas
- SQL, MS Access and Visual Basic strongly preferred
- Strong analytical skills required
- Superb attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and excellent communications skills required
Accounting Analyst Benefits and Compensation:
- Professional working environment
- GREAT leadership
- High visibility
- TERRIFIC career growth potential
- Medical & dental insurance
- Highly competitive compensation of $60,000 - $65,000, plus bonus potential!
At Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting & Finance leadership roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge combined with our extensive recruiting experience means we not only know what you're looking for; we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.