Tampa, FL US
One of our established, market-leading private equity clients is looking to add to their existing STRONG team of professionals. Are you excited about working for outstanding leadership and a mentor with proven expertise in this space? Do you enjoy a dynamic, unique, and really INTERESTING role where you will be given the autonomy to balance traditional transactional accounting responsibilities with process innovation and automation….all while being a part of a positive culture in a growing, global company (with global exposure)? This Accounting Associate role will perform de facto Senior Accountant responsibilities for a company that offers great visibility, the opportunity to have your voice heard and be part of an evolving function, in a flexible hybrid work setting. This company offers absolutely world-class benefits, as well as a fantastic work life balance! Apply today to learn more! (Background check and professional references will be required)
Accounting Associate Benefits and Compensation:
- Professional, positive working environment – Hybrid setting
- Great leadership and high visibility in a global company
- Real career growth potential
- OUSTANDING benefits – best in class!
- Reasonable work life balance
- Highly competitive compensation of $70,000 - $80,000, plus bonus potential and TONS of perks!
Accounting Associate Job Duties:
- Perform month-end close and traditional accounting duties, including accounting reconciliations
- Assist with audit requests and direct interface with auditors
- Partner with Finance leadership to evolve and automate policies, procedures and tools to support divisional growth strategies
- Handle AP and AR transactions and manage the corporate credit card processes and accounting
- Responsible for bank payment processing through online banking portal
- Prepare reporting and analysis for management
- Reconcile data and report findings to management
- Maintain the fixed asset register
- Liaise with payroll provider and coordinate with HR & Finance and to run supplementary payrolls when needed
- Other special projects, as assigned
Accounting Associate Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required, CPA is a PLUS!
- 3+ years professional accounting experience; international exposure a plus
- Solid understanding of GAAP and reporting processes
- Prior experience working within a major ERP system
- Solid proficiency in Excel
- Solid critical thinking and analysis and attention to detail
- Superb communication skills required
At Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting & Finance leadership roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge combined with our extensive recruiting experience means we not only know what you're looking for; we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com. Full-blown background check and professional references will be required.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.