Are you a motivated accounting leader with international experience looking for a highly interactive and fun career opportunity with one of the premier companies in Clearwater? Well, this position could be for you! We are conducting a search for Accounting Director to join a top performing team responsible for overseeing an accounting team.
Accounting Director Job Duties:
- Manage the month-end-close process
- Prepare financial statements
- Oversee all transactional accounting and account reconciliations
- Ensure accounting compliance with GAAP
- Assess and make financial reporting process improvement recommendations
- Train, develop and mentor staff
- Other special projects, as assigned
Accounting Director Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
- Active CPA certification required
- 8+ years of progressive professional accounting experience required
- Public accounting firm experience required
- International company experience required
- Strong US GAAP knowledge required
- Supervisory experience required
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Solid critical thinking and analysis and attention to detail
- Superb communications skills required
Accounting Director Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment
- GREAT leadership and high visibility
- TERRIFIC career growth potential
- Medical & dental insurance
- Highly competitive compensation of $120,000 - $130,000, plus bonus potential!
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for...we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.