Accounting Guru Turned Career Matchmaker
Tampa, FL US
Trade in the monotonous office grind for a dynamic career with Taylor White, the premier accounting and finance recruiting firm in Tampa Bay. We're a team of passionate former accounting/finance professionals dedicated to connecting top talent with their dream jobs, while simultaneously supporting our clients’ missions through our partnership.
About the Role:
Are you an experienced accounting professional ready to elevate your career and make a tangible impact on the accounting and finance industry and those in it? If you're an accomplished leader with a passion for connecting people and a mindset that your effort should equate to your outcome, then recruiting just COULD be for you. As a member of our recruiting team, you'll forge connections with industry leaders and build a pipeline of exceptional candidates helping them find success at some of the best companies in Tampa Bay. More importantly, you will be in the driver’s seat of your own career, all while receiving the best training and working within a dynamic, flexible, and fun professional environment. Embrace the opportunity to step into a role where your expertise, passion for helping people, and interpersonal skills will be the driving force behind your success.
What You'll Do:
- Identify, screen, and develop relationships with top-notch accounting and finance candidates.
- Cultivate a loyal following of clients who appreciate your work.
- Play matchmaker between talented accountants and amazing companies.
- Guide candidates through their career journeys, helping them land their ideal jobs and negotiating market competitive salary & benefits.
- Collaborate with our team of experienced recruiting pros to make the career magic happen.
What You'll Need:
- A genuine passion for making a difference in the accounting world.
- Prior experience in recruiting top accounting and finance talent would be preferred (but we’ll teach!).
- A Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance required.
- Prior accounting and/or finance experience in industry or public accounting (8+ years).
- Confidence working with or interacting with executives and senior leaders.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A strong work ethic and an eagerness to learn the “art” of what we do.
- To embrace our core values of integrity, passion, respect & trust, collaboration, compassion, communication, innovation, community service and subject matter expertise.
What We Offer:
- A career that's anything but boring and unfulfilling.
- Flexible hybrid schedule and work-life balance.
- Supportive team that's always in your corner.
- A dynamic work family with frequent teambuilding events, interaction and mutual appreciation.
- Competitive pay and benefits (including a base salary, unlimited commissions, and all the usual perks).
- Opportunities for continuous training, development, and growth.
Why You Should Join Us:
- We're not your average recruiting firm. We're a team of passionate, forward-thinking individuals who love what we do.
- We believe in making a real difference. We're not just placing people in jobs; we're helping them achieve their career aspirations.
- We're committed to your success. We provide the training, support, and resources you need to thrive.
Ready to make a difference in the accounting and finance world? Apply now!
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.