Accounting Manager - HYBRID
Tampa, FL US
Exciting new opportunity at one of our growing companies! We have been asked to uncover an Accounting Manager to lead full-cycle accounting and month end close in a hands-on supervisory role. Lots of opportunity in this highly visible position!
Accounting Manager Benefits and Compensation:
- Hybrid work schedule
- Wonderful career growth potential
- Excellent benefits package
- Salary target $110,000 - $120,000, plus additional bonus
Accounting Manager Job Duties:
- Lead and mentor small team in all areas of general accounting
- Responsible for month end close ensuring GAAP compliance
- Variance and flux analysis to identify potential accounting issues
- Assist with acquisition onboarding and integration activities
- Maintain relationships and ensure collaboration between Accounting and other departments
- Identify and implement improved internal controls, policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
Accounting Manager Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 5+ years of professional accounting experience
- Full cycle accounting and month end close experience
- Strong knowledge of GAAP
- Quality leadership and communication skills
- Solid Excel and ERP experience
- Motivated self starter with high sense of urgency and attention to detail
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for...we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.