We are conducting a search for an Accounting Manager to create their role while joining a quality team of this growing company! You will be responsible for overseeing accounting staff, assisting with all general accounting, and implementing policies and procedures.
Accounting Manager Job Duties:
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting
- Ensure accounting compliance with GAAP
- Manage the month-end-close process
- Assist with billing, collections and AP
- Ensure deferred revenue is accurately recorded
- Assess and make process improvement recommendations
- Train, develop and mentor staff
Accounting Manager Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
- CPA certification, or CPA candidate required
- 5+ years of progressive professional accounting experience required, ideally with some public accounting firm experience
- Supervisory experience required
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
Accounting Manager Benefits and Compensation:
- Professional working environment
- Terrific career growth potential
- Highly competitive compensation of $90,000 - $100,000
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for...we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.