Exciting opportunity for a career-oriented professional interested in a company with a great mission! We are conducting an exclusive search for an addition to staff, an Accounting Manager, to join a growing team. This professional will be responsible for financial reporting and analysis.
Accounting Manager Job Duties:
- Prepare financial reports
- Record accruals
- Ensure accounting is compliant with GAAP
- Assist with tax requests
- Perform variance analysis
- Assist external auditors
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting
- Other special projects, as assigned
Accounting Manager Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 5+ years of progressive professional accounting experience
- 2+ years of public accounting firm experience plus industry experience
- NetSuite experience preferred
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Solid critical thinking and analysis and attention to detail
- Superb communications skills required
Accounting Manager Benefits and Compensation:
- Beautiful offices centrally located
- High visibility
- Great career growth potential
- Salary of $70,000 - $80,000, plus bonus potential
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for...we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.