Our terrific corporate client has requested our exclusive assistance in finding a new leader, open as the result of an internal move! This Accounting Manager will lead a small team and be responsible for managing key vendor agreements.
Accounting Manager Job Duties:
- Prepare vendor agreements
- Develop processes
- Oversee month-end close
- Prepare and review financial schedules
- Oversee balance sheet analysis review
- Assist external auditors
Accounting Manager Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- CPA certification
- 10+ years of progressive professional accounting experience, ideally with some public accounting firm experience
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Solid attention to detail
- Good supervisory and communications skills
Accounting Manager Benefits and Compensation:
- Terrific corporate culture
- Great benefits
- Salary $85-100K, plus bonus
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for...we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.