Tampa, FL 33607
Are you a passionate Accounting Professional looking for an interactive and fun career opportunity with one of the premier companies in the Tampa Bay area? Well, we are conducting a search for an Accounting Manager to oversee a top performing team responsible for all areas relating to transactional accounting and financial & management reporting. Interested? Apply today!
Accounting Manager Job Duties:
- Oversee month end close and ongoing transactional accounting
- Supervise and develop a team of professional accountants
- Compile and review monthly financial statements and management reports
- Conduct monthly variance analysis
- Assist with the budgeting and forecasting process
- Review the results of account reconciliations
- Other special projects, as assigned
Accounting Manager Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting required
- CPA & public accounting background a must – prefer “Big 4”
- Attention to detail and focus on accuracy
- Analytical by nature
- Software savvy – Netsuite experience a plus; Excel proficiency a must
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced, dynamic environment with changing priorities
- Prior supervisory experience required
- Multi-site experience a plus
- Private Equity experience a plus
Accounting Manager Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment
- GREAT leadership and high visibility
- Good work-life balance
- Highly competitive compensation of $90,000 - $105,000, plus bonus potential
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for...we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.