Tampa, FL 33634
Are you a driven accounting professional with management experience looking for a highly interactive and fun career opportunity with one of the premier companies in the Tampa Bay area? Well, this position could be for you! We are conducting a search for an Accounting Manager to join a top performing team primarily responsible for overseeing general accounting, financial reporting, and month end close.
Accounting Manager Job Duties:
- Responsible for month end and year end close
- Assist with audit prep
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting
- Prepare consolidations
- Ensure accuracy of accounting records
- Assist with accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Conduct monthly variance analysis
- Maintain and reconcile fixed assets
- Special projects, as assigned
Accounting Manager Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
- CPA certification strongly preferred
- 7+ years of professional accounting experience
- Construction industry experience preferred
- Sage software experience required
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Solid critical thinking and analysis and attention to detail
- Superb communications skills required
Accounting Manager Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment
- GREAT leadership and high visibility
- TERRIFIC career growth potential
- FANTASTIC benefits
- Highly competitive compensation of $85,000 - $100,000!
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for…we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.