Tampa, FL US
Seeking a collaborative and hands on Accounting Manager with manufacturing or distribution industry experience to assist this local corporate client with various areas of accounting and finance, including staff leadership and development.
Accounting Manager Benefits and Compensation:
- Very generous hybrid work schedule
- Lots of career growth potential
- Super benefits package
- Salary target $98,000 - $108,000, plus very nice annual bonus
Accounting Manager Job Duties:
- Review of account reconciliations, and inventories and related analysis
- Responsible for timely and accurate month end close process
- Ensure compliance with internal controls, GAAP and company policies
- Preparation of annual budget
- Collaborate and interface with parties internal and external to the organization regarding financial results and reporting
- Lead and develop team of 2 professionals
- Identify opportunities for process improvement
- Leverage technology tools to create efficiencies and improvements
- Special projects
Accounting Manager Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years of professional accounting and finance experience
- Leadership experience and positive attitude
- Strong Excel and experience with large ERP
- Experience with PowerBI and/or Snowflake a big plus
- Solid multi tasking abilities and communication skills
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for…we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.