Accounting Supervisor - HYBRID
Tampa, FL US
Our corporate client has asked for our assistance in identifying an accounting professional with a strong customer service mindset to fill a vacancy created by an internal promotion. The Accounting Supervisor will cultivate relationships with internal clients and interface with external vendors, assist with research and resolution of any issues, and manage processes in this high-profile position.
Accounting Supervisor Benefits and Compensation:
- Lovely offices; heavy-hybrid schedule
- Terrific career growth potential
- Wonderful benefits package
- Salary target of $85,000 - $90,000, plus nice bonus potential
Accounting Supervisor Job Duties:
- Perform accounting functions for various payroll and benefits accounts
- Perform accounting functions for fixed assets, investments and other accounts
- Assist in month end close process including reconciliations, analysis and financial reporting
- Provide internal customer assistance including research and resolution of any questions or issues
- Collaborate with HR Operations and external providers
- Deliver and collaborate on various client agreements, metrics and reporting
- Ensure required documentation, reporting and support for internal and external auditors
- Participation in special projects
Accounting Supervisor Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years experience in general accounting
- Strong Excel skills
- SAP or other large ERP experience
- Solid understanding of business processes and accounting policies/GAAP
- Organized self-starter with attention to detail and a respect to meet deadlines
- Excellent communications abilities
At Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting & Finance roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for…we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.