Accounts Receivable Manager
Are you a driven accounts receivable professional with supervisory experience looking for a highly interactive and fun career opportunity with one of the premier companies in the Tampa Bay area? Well, this position could be for you! We are conducting an exclusive search for an Accounts Receivable Manager to join a top performing team responsible for leading and overseeing an accounts receivable team.
Accounts Receivable Manager Job Duties:
- Prepare management reports, including key metrics
- Provide leadership and oversee all accounts receivable functions
- Oversee and approve all credits and adjustments
- Reconcile accounts receivable accounts
- Assist with audit requests
- Provide support and training
- Handle escalations
- Analyze payment patterns
- Manage, analyze and prepare accounts receivable write off requests
- Various other special projects, as assigned
Accounts Receivable Manager Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
- 4+ years of progressive business collections and reconciliations experience required
- Supervisory experience required
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Solid critical thinking and analysis and attention to detail
- Superb communications skills required
Accounts Receivable Manager Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment
- GREAT leadership and high visibility
- TERRIFIC career growth potential
- Medical & dental insurance
- Highly competitive compensation of $85,000 - $90,000!
At Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting & Finance leadership roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge combined with our extensive recruiting experience means we not only know what you're looking for; we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.