Billing/ Accounts Receivable Specialist
Tampa, FL 33609 US
Thinking about needing a change in your work life? We have an outstanding client in the Tampa area looking for a Billing / Accounts Receivable Specialist. If you are an outgoing accounting professional with billing and accounts receivable experience, this position could be the change you are looking for!
Billing / Accounts Receivable Specialist Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment
- FANTASTIC benefits
- GREAT leadership and high visibility
- Highly competitive compensation of $55,000 - $65,000 (commensurate with experience)
Billing / Accounts Receivable Specialist Job Duties:
- Post check and credit card deposits
- Update customer accounts daily as needed
- Ensure accurate general ledger entries
- Perform monthly billing reports and account reconciliations
- Generate and send invoices
- Research and resolve account and billing issues
- Prepare and enter credit memos
- Client billing & Fee schedules
- Special projects, and more
Billing / Accounts Receivable Specialist Skills/Qualifications:
- Associate Degree in Accounting preferred
- 3+ years of professional high volume billing/accounts receivable experience required
- QuickBooks experience required
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required
- Team player, willing to learn new tasks
- Solid critical thinking and analysis and attention to detail
- Superb communications skills required
At AccountAbility Staffing, a Division of Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting& Finance leadership roles in the greater Tampa Bay area. Our industry knowledge combined with our extensive recruiting experience means we not only know what you're looking for; we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at http://www.accountabilitytemps.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.