Bookkeeper / Office Manager
Are you an office professional with accounting experience looking for an exciting new career opportunity? Well, this position could be for you! We are conducting a search for a Bookkeeper / Office Manager to join a top performing team in the Tampa Bay area primarily responsible for assisting with all accounting functions and general office duties.
Bookkeeper / Office Manager Job Duties:
- Uphold and maintain policies and procedures
- Research cost savings opportunities
- Process accounts payable
- Prepare and post journal entries
- General ledger and chart of account maintenance
- Prepare financial statements
- Prepare and review account reconciliations
- Perform HR functions
- Assist with new vendor set up
- Maintain depreciation schedules
- Assist with establishing business policies and procedures
- Assist with general office duties
- Various special projects, as needed
Bookkeeper / Office Manager Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting strongly preferred
- 3+ years of professional accounting experience required
- QuickBooks experience required
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills required
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Superb attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and excellent written and communications skills required
Bookkeeper / Office Manager Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment
- GREAT leadership and high visibility
- Highly competitive compensation of $50,000 - $60,000!
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for...we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.