Sarasota, FL 34238 US
We are conducting a search for a Bookkeeper to join the team of an expanding, market-leading company in Sarasota. If you enjoy balancing diverse responsibilities and bring a positive, go-getter attitude to work each day, we’d like to talk to you! Reference and background check will be required.
Bookkeeper Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment
- GREAT leadership and high visibility
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Highly competitive rate of $60,000 - $70,000 per year (commensurate with experience)!
Bookkeeper Job Duties:
- Process Accounts Receivable and maintain A/R aging reports
- Perform bank reconciliations
- Prepare and send invoices
- Input transactions into accounting software
- Responsible for cash applications
- Assist with business to consumer collections as needed
- Special projects, as needed
- 4+ years of professional accounting experience required
- Experience with Sage or other ERP system required
- Solid technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills required
- Experience with Accounts Receivable, invoicing, bank reconciliations, month end close
- Team player willing to learn new tasks
- Strong attention to detail skills required
- Customer service mentality and superb communications skills required
At AccountAbility Staffing, a Division of Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting & Finance leadership roles in the greater Tampa Bay area. Our industry knowledge combined with our extensive recruiting experience means we not only know what you're looking for; we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at http://www.accountabilitytemps.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.