Tampa, FL US
One of our top clients in the Tampa Bay area is searching for Chief Financial Officer with an active CPA, strong background in both public accounting and healthcare industry to manage finance and accounting operations. An ideal CFO candidate will be well- versed in all aspects of financial reporting and management. CFO will report to the CEO. APPLY HERE!
CFO Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment
- Collaborative team and dynamic leadership
- GREAT benefits
- Highly competitive compensation of $200,000 - $250,000, plus strong bonus!
CFO Job Duties:
- Leads Finance Team and Function, including:
- Oversees and directs budgeting, including short- and long-term forecasting.
- Oversees revenue cycle management team, ensuring compliance with local and federal regulations, expeditiously billing, and collecting cash.
- Oversees all accounting functions, ensuring timely and accurate reporting in compliance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Strategically manages cash, ensuring obligations, improvements, and expansion are appropriately funded.
- Leads annual financial statement review, ensuring compliance with and completion by required deadlines.
- Coordinates tax preparation with external firm, including quarterly estimates and annual filings, strategically positioning to ensure optimal tax position.
- Partners with insurance broker, identifying risks and ensuring appropriate, cost-effective coverage.
- Partners with legal counsel, managing, reviewing, and approving uninsured settlements.
- Evaluates the organization’s financial position, issuing periodic reports on the organization’s financial stability, liquidity, and growth.
- Develops and implements financial policies, procedures, and internal controls, ensuring compliance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Supervises cost analysis, recommending changes as needed to ensure appropriate income and cash flow.
- Identifies, obtains, and deploys technology, creating scalable, sustainable infrastructure.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, CPA required
- 10+ years in public accounting and healthcare industry required
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to partner with an executive team, and have a high level of written and oral communication skills
At Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting & Finance leadership roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge combined with our extensive recruiting experience means we not only know what you're looking for; we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.