New Port Richey, FL 34653
Do you want to work for a fast growing, family owned company in the Pasco county area? One of our clients is searching for a Corporate Accountant to join their team and take responsibility for assisting with all transactional accounting functions. If you are an accounting professional looking for an exciting new career opportunity with strong growth potential, this position could be for you!
Corporate Accountant Job Duties:
- Assist with month end close functions
- Prepare and review account reconciliations
- Assist with financial reporting
- Prepare and post journal entries
- Prepare monthly variance analysis
- Support integration of acquisitions
- Various special projects, as needed
Corporate Accountant Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2+ years of professional accounting experience required
- System implementation experience preferred
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills required
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Superb attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and excellent written and communications skills required
Corporate Accountant Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment
- GREAT leadership and high visibility
- COMPETITIVE benefits
- SOLID growth potential
- Highly competitive compensation of $60,000 - $65,000
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for...we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.