Are you an accounting professional looking for an exciting new career opportunity with one of the premier companies in the Tampa Bay area? Well, this position could be for you! We are conducting a search for a Corporate Accountant to join a top performing team primarily responsible for general accounting functions and month end close.
Corporate Accountant Job Duties:
- Assist with month end close
- Prepare and post journal entries
- Prepare financial statements and daily/monthly cash balance reports
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting
- Oversee accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Perform various account reconciliations
- Perform financial analysis
- Special projects, as needed
Corporate Accountant Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
- 3+ years of professional accounting experience (specifically in cost)
- Manufacturing industry experience required
- ERP systems experience preferred
- Strong Excel skills required
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Superb attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and excellent written and communications skills required
- Proactive and always looking for opportunities to grow and maximize profits
Corporate Accountant Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment
- High visibility with leadership
- TERRIFIC career growth potential
- Highly competitive compensation of $65,000 - $70,000!
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for...we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.