Corporate Accounting Manager
Tampa Bay, FL
We are conducting an exclusive search for a Property Accountant to join a fast-growth real estate client in Tampa Bay. Great opportunity for an independent worker who wants a great corporate culture and terrific team members!
Property Accountant Job Duties:
- Prepare and post journal entries
- Prepare property cash flow analysis
- Maintain fixed assets
- Assist with property month end close functions
- Prepare account reconciliations
- Review invoices for accuracy
- Ensure accuracy of general ledger entries
- Coordinate with property managers to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
Property Accountant Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 2+ years of property accounting experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Yardi experience preferred
Property Accountant Benefits and Compensation:
- Great working environment
- Wonderful career growth potential
- Highly competitive salary and strong benefits package
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for…we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.