Terrific Tampa Bay opportunity with high growth client for the professional interested in making an impact! We are conducting an exclusive search for a Corporate Controller to join an expanding team thanks to an aggressive acquisition quest! This professional will lead the entire accounting and reporting function, supervising the accounting team.
Corporate Controller Job Duties:
- Manage an accounting team
- Oversee all financial reporting
- Provide mergers and acquisitions support
- Assist with implementing, documenting and maintaining internal controls
- Maintain banking relationships
- Lead the annual audit facilitation
- Ensure compliance with GAAP
- Train, develop and mentor staff
- Assist with various special projects
Corporate Controller Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Active CPA license
- 10+ years of progressive accounting experience
- PE firm experience preferred
- Supervisory experience
- Mergers and/or acquisitions experience strongly preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong planning and organization skills and understanding of the importance of deadlines
- Superb communications skills required
Corporate Controller Benefits and Compensation:
- Professional working environment
- Highly visible position
- Great career growth potential
- Salary up to $150k, plus additional bonus and great benefits
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for...we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.